Join our Team
We are not currently accepting applications to join. Please do not submit at this time. Check back later to see if we begin to accept new members again.
If you are looking to go to old abandoned houses, or cemeteries to find ghost or demons every weekend, WE'RE NOT FOR YOU!!
Investigations are nothing like what you watch on TV. It is hard work with long hours and even longer hours filled with reviewing footage with no pay. all this for the rare chance of catching something we can document as an unnatural cause.
You will be expected to participate in all forms of review and learn all aspects of the equipment including setting up and breaking down. Most investigations average 10 to 12 hours.
We're looking for people who understand the value of teamwork, self discipline, hard work and respect for the privacy of our clients. We have fun in what we do but you must have a passion for this job.
WE DO NOT ALLOW NON-MEMBERS TO ACCOMPANY US DURING AN INVESTIGATION.
Before submitting an application, please make sure you read the membership criteria.
All of our team members are on a volunteer bases only, they do not get paid. (If you have a criminal background please do not apply, your application will not be accepted.)
**You must comply with the following criteria to be considered as a possible member of Panhandle Paranormal Investigation Team**
- Must have a clean criminal background and by submitting a membership application agree to a background check
- Must have a valid and in good standings driver's license
- Must be drug free ..NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Must be smoke free during investigations
- Must be alcohol free during investigations
- Must be professional during investigations
- Must follow all protocols and guidelines for meetings/investigations
- Must attend and participate at team meetings
- Must be willing to travel at least 150 miles from home to an investigation
- Must wear PPI attire (Team Shirt, jeans or khaki pants/shorts, tennis shoes) to all investigations and events unless otherwise requested by Team Leader.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Must be stable in your personal life
- Must be mentally stable
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Picture must be included in application
- Absolutely no facial piercing
- Must be a legal US citizen and able to provide 2 forms of valid Id upon acceptance of membership
- PREFER but not required ...experience in law enforcement, medical field, military, mental health field, electronics, or IT / computer experience
- Must posses common sense and be well grounded in reality. Willing to use science and facts as main investigation tools
Travels with the team to the actual location being investigated. Will help set up equipment, assist with getting base line readings, take down and pack up equipment, as well as help review evidence collected during the investigation. (All members begin as a Field Investigator.) All fields are required to be filled out, and must be accurate. Please do not list personal experiences in this application. We will discuss that later in the interview process. If you can not follow these directions, your application will be rejected.
FOR MEDIA/PRESS INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Maegun Humphries (850) 832-8945